Saturday Night Report - 27th February 2010

It's the second last day to February, and as I wrote that I'm reviewing THREE albums this week (some came late), I might as well update... myself here?

For SunSet Swish's Album "Yuugure Maesutoro", I personally recommend:
Track 02 - Tooku e...
03 - Sakurabito (Previous Single Hit)
10 - Asunaro (Previous Single Hit, didn't listen in 2008)

For long-awaiting VELTPUNCH's Album "BLACK ALBUM", I recommend:
Track 01 - CRASH CRASH CRASH
02 - Climber's Hi (depends on Katakana, nice hit)

And for Tomatsu Haruka's First Album "Rainbow Road", I personally recommend:
Track 01 - Jikochuu Otoko
02 - motto Hade ni Ne! (Kannagi Opening Theme Song, obviously Previous Single Hit)
05 - Girls, Be Ambitious. (So.Ra.No.Wo.To Ending Theme Song, of course a Previous Single Hit)
09 - naissance (First Single Hit, obviously didn't hear of it in 2008...)
12 - Mirai Tokei ("Girls, Be Ambitious" single's next track [Known as B-side])
13 - Star☆Tripper

Oh man, finally came to a decision, so troublesome for SO many albums to come in such... troublesome times...

On side note, Sambomaster hasn't appeared. So damn sad~

(Note: Bolded in recommended Track List means 'Strongly Recommended'!)