(above was NOT a paragraph!)
Hi guys, just wanna say... why I'm not doing any work. Seriously, there isn't, just because... I finished them, or there's nothing from the teachers. At this point, I'm thinking why I'm like that, when I have notes and TYS to do...
So I came to some conclusion [*slick*], haha eating ice cream anyway (Audience: Heh don't treat us to some, hot weather noe...), and I think: I need someone who would tell me to do work before the teacher does, like revision and homework or anything. And in this case, the best prospective was... Zaw. However, he's somehow a foreigner, and would not be interested to 'take care' of my work. EK leh... somehow like me, so 4get it. That's why I need a female to 'help' me...
Haha that's all (nvm count the damn title as 1 paragraph anyway), I guess, I would need other 'motivations' to keep me accompanied, unless... (Audience: ... Unless you find someone to 'take a trip' on...) Yeah. For that, it's rather...
"[Comedian Accent] On the next episode of 'The Kaineng Tales', we investigate whether he could survive through his Mid-Year Examinations without females (excluding his mother and sister), and ace with flying colours!" (Kaineng: OI!)
Card of the Day (not included in Web Diary) - Passenger Service; When you are helpless and hopeless, and need a trip through life, find a driver, and get guided through in service. Confidence +20%, Mood +25%