Hi guys, just for a short while I have a chance to write 3 paragraphs, since... I'm late back home, barely touched Facebook (my Pet Society...), and gonna do more homework till... as long as my eyes can take, to prepare for tomorrow...
Today leh was hectic. Bad things happened, History has make-up lesson due to us not knowing what to do for next Tutorial, Maths Test kinda flunked because of careless mistakes (Why not have a test - Non-careless-mistakes Mode?), 3 hours of Physics made us left with plenty of homework...
Good things? Well Guitar session finally has some development in lessons since previous session since most of us brought our Guitars, met some people like Joshua and Jonathan, acquaintances that I think... we would be more in contact with in this CCA...
Damn 3 paragraphs liao, tomorrow looks like more staying-back crap, not for PW, but for GP, haiz. Also have tests, assignments and more uncertainties lying before us. Mr Lim, our Form Teacher is SOOOO screwed up due to his inexperience, and I only can cross fingers for this year. Cya guys, I'm back to work, sad Su Hui had to come back for PW in the evening even if she was ill, haven't heard from Lixin, even more sad, just... dowanna end up writing the Days that I... miss her? Haiz...
[P.S.: Haha too long for 3 paragraphs? More tomorrow~]
[P.P.S.: No more Postscripts liao, but Rie fu... had better appear by this week. Period.]