Haha this show actually talks about some University Student, narrator called "Watashi" (which means 'myself'), living life in... 4 different aspects, with accordance to its original adaptation: A Novel. With that the case, the show starts with this narrator meeting a Matchmaking God, which is going to grant him to be together with someone he likes, Akashi-san, but if he does not grab the chance, she would end up with his demon-like, don't-care-about-the-world friend Ozu...
The first episode actually depicts the narrator's life, and it actually turns back in time with the God somewhat giving him a second chance? What's so irritating about this show is the speed of the dialouges, even just conversations are rather fast. Maybe in Japanese Dubs things could get easier if I understand more Japanese, but reading the subs in like... several times the normal fashion... is kinda tiring, or shall I say, "mentally challenging"...
The theme songs of this show are perfectly suitable for this show I must say, with ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION leading the Opening Song (I knew that already, the main reason why I got interested in this show, and also expected it to be Opening instead of Ending...), and some... weird combination of singers finishing the Ending. This show's animation is surely different of what you see: A combination of real life analogs (reality scenes, I saw Adidas on Ozu's shirt - since this is adapted from a novel, here's not a creativity contest anyway) and extreme drawings from Madhouse Productions sure makes this show more interesting than ever...
Overcoming the shortcomings of this show (the speed) and seeing how short this is gonna be (11 episodes only?), I guess this show would be interesting, but wouldn't be in the "Crazy Fan" Mode or anything, just... monitoring I guess. Here are some screenshots to show you how... humourous this show can be (and also the drawings), reminds you of Ajikan's album art (if you are a fan or somebody like that...), and if you get interested, this is a licensed anime, if you wanna watch... try the illegal ways. Period. [Now read this WHOLE POST in 60 seconds] (Audience: Siao...)





[P.S.: Damn Random Curiosity is not reviewing this anime, so I still have to do some... "important" screenshots from time to time... (like those above?)]
[P.P.S.: You wouldn't wanna know what pinpoints Ozu in that above screenshot...]