I finally waited for miwa new single's PV "Little Girl", and as hinted in her blog it's set in some cafe, and outside she was like... dating with this rabbit? Haha, "unusual boy" I see...
The PV (I think) seriously is worth a watch even though the songs isn't the best this year, since its cuteness would just be able to compete with YUI and Tsuji Shion that... I may just be a fan of another young singer! Yeah, honestly...









(I swear this shall be the most number of pictures I'm gonna post on my blog within a post! Here's gonna be a first exception, the uploading takes time you know...)
Pictures tell the tale, and I shall not speak more. What most interesting I found out about is that the rabbit above dating with miwa has somewhat actually appeared in Ajikan's PV! Seriously:


I know it's different heads from the pics, but it's kinda ironic from my point of view. I don't think that fella just skipped town to get into TWO PVs and earn extra pocket money, but... is rabbit a great significance these days? Or is it reminding me to care for Lixin? Hmm...
Cya guys then, until next time... have a great weekend~
[P.S.: miwa, miwa, miwa... And I'm a head taller than the 149cm...]
[P.P.S.: I didn't know this equation exists... And I think it's gonna be copyrighted as "miwa Love Equation" liao. Unfortunately I'm not a prospective mathematician, so...] 
(*Yesh, you are reminded that any picture posted within this website is strictly limited to be kept for private use. For other purposes, the pictures refer to their respective owners from various TV stations and Sony Music Japan, and is strictly prohibited to be directly used outside of this page.) (Wow that was long... long piece of crap...)