And yeah, hi guys, you should know why I am SOOOO free to type this today...
Yesh, it's about this day before National Day, but actually what I'm gonna say is NOTHING of Singapore's business (xD). Well afternoon was out, accompanying family and Granddad (yep those heartless kids of his 'dumped' him in a Home) to this SSA Band Performance (not sis der band), with... my wheelchair-ridden cousin delivering his testimony of infecting this... eh disease I suppose, where lumps grow everywhere on his body (I can sense Mio screaming if she read this), and yeah, he has improvement now, even if he only can move his fingers and cannot really speak THAT normally yet. Man, he's the ONLY guy (cousin) besides me in my maternal side liao...
Then yeah, to celebrate Aunt's success in winning lottery (haiz, the $$$ isn't mine anyway) and celebrating Granddad's bdae (glad his daughters remembered that, bet he doesn't remember it himself, really), we had a sumptuous feast... in a food court, having 煮炒,what'cha call that in English? Yeah, just that, had a great meal, and was home...
Actually, what I wanna mention was the... abnormal behaviour of my sis, like taking me for support and wanting to rest on my shoulder... I guess I can dream, about her as Lixin, and that would be great. On the contrary, my sis let me know 2 things:
1. My shoulders are "too hard". Meaning I "do not have Meat". You get what I mean.
2. Lixin (would definitely) likes tall people. Sadly I'm not, and with my lazy physiology and hunched back...
Just you wait Lixin, you're gonna rest on my shoulder sometime... (Audience laughs) 笑うな!
[P.S.: Got SCANDAL's new album in... early and bad-quality circumstances, but even with this... the songs aren't very attractive either. I guess it's only in the looks...]
[P.P.S.: And yeah, Anna Nalick's "Breathe" sounds great, and I know why you listen to this song... Hey did you just "unlock" your Blog?]