10th August 2010 (Song of the day: Yeah it’s Houkago 1H: SCANDAL) [Now Listening to Song of the day] Mood: Just about… below average
Hi guys, been “revising” own songs this year recently, and it seems I’m not familiar with the first songs I heard this year, and second half of this year from July…
Yep, today’s the Torch Relay Day, for YOG, unfortunately I wasn’t directly involved, but directly affected by this event, and it seems to not appear in the news, as long as I’m concerned about Channel 8. Was in school @ noon, and ended damn early so we had a few hours before Chemistry Mock SPA. Still thinking how great a life my cousin ZC’s living, I did the practical, and seemed cleverer than before. (*pukes*) (Yeah I know I cannot accept that myself) (Audience: |||…)
Yeah, and DW FINALLY got us to do up a version of Chapter 4 of our WR, and yeah everybody’s part of the work allocation, besides the leader himself. And I’m here, just typing out the… idea that wouldn’t be feasible? Hmm…
Tomorrow’s kinda epic, if it should be. I should get to some homework liao, but PW is more than enough to drive me crazy. Well, I’ve gotten quite immune, but not totally unafraid, to this yet…
Cya guys, I’m back to the game of fate. Even when watching BLEACH, I think Kyoraku could really help me. Even the Lunar Calendar tells me it’s the Lunar 7th Month, and candles are lighted for me to- !!! Aizen!!! Well I preferred *he who should not be mentioned* though *Aizen knocks KN out*
Aizen: Until next time… wish him luck. I doubt he can leave ANY illusion I create…