Saturday Morning Report: Start of Dillusion Mode

Mum spoiled my Saturday morning. With her business cr*p and Buddhism. Haiz I hate my-

Also, it comes with a reason why I came here. I had a dream. Wow and a hell of a continuation of it within... 3 times that woke up before I'm here? It's retarded, it may sound like that extremely slow murderer with inefficient weapon (DW lah...) (reliability of link expiry is not accountable xD), but I'm still gonna say it.

Firstly, I had a great day of accompanying wedding bells yesterday. The wedding dinner was... yeah quite well done, and some are just unhappy that they got cups as souvenirs (haha). At some point, we're (cousins and all) were playing round with our... nephew? Yeah, and as if there's such a thing of "Metallic Plastic" (or the other way round) lor ZC. You're name's SO gonna smell in UK...

With that as an impressionist (yeah the bride and groom are great as well, sis said the groom looked like JJ Lin, I think it looks like some Korean guy...), I was @ the bed like... midnight? (yeah 8 hours of sleep niah, yet so many disruptions) And I had this dream. Of a kid seemingly like my nephew (nah maybe it's just a kid, looks nothing like him...), that is... somewhat irritating me of... I'm not sure. And with my human-like abilities in my dream, I kinda got rid of him using extreme magic (well when you watch the Revealed show, I doubt you think it's extreme), and he kinda came back. Wow that was kinda eerie, and I don't think I can remember much (well, kinda brainwashed by chanting I guess?) (Audience: How about include the PSP?) (??). All in all, it was kinda irritating, just like this morning, so I might as well vent it all out here...Really, if ANYTHING is gonna bother me, it's my Mum. No, my nephew has NOTHING to got to do with this post. Understand? (Audience: Eh and then you mentioned about-) SILENCE! I'm pissed off until I wanna hit- (Audience: Your Mum??) No, the player...