Hi guys, welcome to this new segment, where I share my dreams, if I can remember, during the dreams I have the night before. Here shall show the contrast and misunderstandings I see in the dream to reality, and specifically differences between them, as much as I can recall... Let's start!
STORY
In a summary, the dream depicts a scene of me in a classroom with my JC class, and I was pointing the screen of notes and seemingly copying that.
IN THE DREAM
Many uncertainties, like which classroom I'm in, and who's around me. Not even the weather is determined, which makes this instant, too much of an instant...
IN REALITY
Everything's clear for that while. It's about noon during PW. Around me are my group members, listening to *he...* and taking down notes for the last written work I+R, where I pointed to the projector screen for what part of the long notes to write, when I recalled what happened. I was in classroom A2-4, in a cloudy weather, since it drizzled after that...
[P.S.: So how was it? It shall be like this soon. If I can, I would like to get some dream interpreter (or if anyone is willing) to understand this if possible. It somewhat brings a significance of proposing my school days...]