Sunday Morning Report: All in good time

Hi guys, I've had yet another dream. A great one. And I don't feel like telling you. (Audience: Eh... And your purpose here is?) I'm telling you right now. (Audience: |||...)

OK, imagine some heavenly scene, maybe near a waterfall or what, just a clear body of water with surrounded by greenery, beside some mountain, I suppose. Most likely influenced by the last episode of "强剑" I imagined how people of this clan can walk out of their illusion seemingly to distance themselves from the "Real World". (I can still remember this, let me finish) So, an example was made by an old lady seemingly moving into shrubs on the mountain, like wanting to jump down to the body of water and appeared at the greenery beside it. Yesh. Something lidat. (If I can draw or something I may not need to resort to this sort of explanation)

Then it's my debut. Or maybe not. I was imagining this girl by the name of  "*******" (Audience: ???) (OK I'll just say it later, can?) (Audience nods) also like "teleporting" out of the clan territory and appearing in the small island in the body of water, the long typed, like a Baguette. At here it may go wrong, but (it's my dream anyway) she rides on some... what'cha call that? Some water-bike bah, water motobike, as far as I remember, and starts to surf round the body of water. (Please, I remind you, don't think of cartoons, think of- like some Martial Arts Drama) I came along landing on the island too, and she tells me to ride her along. Maybe it is how much I sucked @ motorbiking (Is it?), but it seems hard to control, but nevertheless we enjoyed ourselves (Yeah, blah blah blah... I know I cannot tell you how much I just enjoyed this xD) (Audience: ...). Like minutes later, I was in my room (back to reality?) and wanting to thank her (sincerely) for giving me such a wonderful time, and I noticed my room has nothing exquisite or elegant to give to her. And yeah, this is also the time that I woke up from my dream. If my retarded clock's not wrong I suppose it's 8.51am, Sunday, 10th October 2010.

And if you were wondering, the first song I thought when searching for a present (or gift) was Kawada Mami's "All in good time". Thanks Kawada-san, you made my day...

[P.S.: Yeah it was just a dream, but I also thought of (just now lah) how much things might change 10 years from now (remember this dear diary). I was also inspired by the show last night on Channel 8 to become some... "绿化专家" I suppose, by helping the world for good cause. Well maybe this is a path, a path I could consider...]
[P.P.S.: Should I continue "Mail to Lixin" again?]


(Audience: Dammit what's the name???) (C*a*i*e, can?) (Audience: Eh...) But seriously lah, the name has NOTHING (I found out when I was awake) to do with the people around me, so stop imagining... (Audience: Hmm is it the Primary School der or-) OI!