17th November 2010 (Song of the day: Joyful Todays: Nakano Azusa!) [Now Listening to Song of the day] Mood: Not so joyful?
Hey guys, I’m back. Even if it sounds like an ordinary diary entry, it isn’t an ordinary day. At the lease, it is a holiday anyway…
And yeah, don’t ask me why the title is lidat. But… yeah, English grammar isn’t really internationally corrected, you know…
OK, today isn’t very exciting. Really. OK, maybe the first part, where Lixin was online. Well, it’s just a mail she left, I suppose? Hmm she really is busy, and- (Oh yeah I cannot say anymore wor…) *ahem* And yeah, went to aunt’s house to see… our family’s further descendants? Haha, ok lah, my nephews and nieces, to be exact. Well cannot really blend in, and I’m not one who knows how to entertain kids (prefer to be entertained), and just looking how much they resemble their parents, and how cute they look? Yeah, I accept cuteness in kids as reality you know, unlike anime…
Hmm… just now did an awful bit of homework only (Audience: Awful? Bit?), and I’m actually just playing Sims 3 all the time today, besides the afternoon interlude…
Wow, duno what to say liao… Maybe cos I’m sianz of the 2nd part of this week? Thursday cos of GP, and Friday of CCA? Well… hope everything goes well…
Cya guys then, I seriously duno what to update on you guys. Until tomorrow… yeah remember to get back to the Web Diary. Or if you didn’t even reach here, you… need not read this anyway, since it doesn’t make a difference… The Song of the day is important though, it just feels… childish. Haha…