Saturday Night Report: A Happy and Stuffy Birthday...

Hi guys. Well I'm happy that my day is here, but it's not because the pile of homework that made me unhappy today wor. Allow me to explain...

Firstly, I'm happy since... there's plenty to give me birthday wishes! Like in Facebook, and I'm like shocked to see my profile page after a long sleep from yesterday night! Look:
Wow I found this much people! But when I scrolled down...

...And Voila! Hell a lot more names and wishes!!


And yeah, I found out quite a lot more and updated it too:
Some love to use apps, but I prefer direct wall posts..

Thanks everyone! If not for JK I guess no one would be so damn free to give me their wishes... Also, for some who like to use the Birthday Present app and like to send me emails (haha referring to LX), please update yourself by placing it right at my profile page. Thanks.

My birthday dinner? It was nice having it at Olio @ Compass Point, a new cafe that we sat for a meal, and it was okay. But the manager wanted to introduce membership to sis (the one who pays the bill, haha), and I told her to forget it. It's not like we came here THAT often to spend 100 bucks on a meal... (Audience: 100 bucks for a meal?? | 100 dollars niah...) Yeah yeah...

Furthermore, I also watched Fractale and reviewed Aqua Timez's "Carpe.Diem" album!! Fractale was okay (looked like some filler, and yeah Nessa was back, still as cute as ever), and Aqua Timez... was great. But I only picked one of the few new songs, since they all sound the same. Sounds like the fella who reviewed Rie fu's single on his blog who mentioned how accustomed he got with and referring her new songs as "sounded like old songs"...

Now the bad part. I woke up only to notice I 头重脚轻,a great sign for? (Audience: Fever?) That's right! So, I'm just not feeling well as I type to you guys, and also how many things I have to do, which are not even homework. My head's also aching in the dinner, which isn't very ncie. Damn, if it gets worse later or tomorrow I'm gonna skip NAPFA liao...

Cya guys then, I seriously am feeling unwell liao. ああ、おれの頭…

[P.S.: My birthday wish? Man after like about 2 hours I thought of one: I wish someone would be beside me when I'm down with fever. And that does not include Mum... (Audience: LX?) Hmm...]