Tuesday Night Report: My Made-to-Fit Anime Previews!

Hi guys! Have you ever wondered how a song THIS NICE should just be an Anime theme song? Ever tried to make any song fit an anime theme song time? Unless your songs are all 90 seconds long, I present you... my 90 seconds Anime Previews! Though I don't do animation, but I can edit songs to make them SOUND like theme songs in an Anime. That's how the animation team did it anyway...

I know you guys wanna say some Anime previews are different from their original songs, and my previews may be technically flawed, but I don't mind. I just wanna have a feel of the songs in preview, which is great. I don't do those AMVs like those fanatics do, but I'll try to post every now and then do show you guys my inspirations to specific Anime...

Firstly, for BLEACH. I noticed Aqua Timez's standard of songs are suited for BLEACH, but has ever since "Velonica" not reached BLEACH anymore. And I specially made this do fit the last part of the BLEACH main storyline. Well, I thought of animation, but yeah, for that I think I'll talk to TV Tokyo about it...

'Opening Theme' for BLEACH -- "Hyakunen no Ki" by Aqua Timez
Also, I recently also created songs for... prospective things I intend (to dream) to do. Like remember A Pack of Life? I seriously think VELTPUNCH's "ROOM" is so fitting into a theme song for the Anime, talking about life, but in a slacking manner for VELTPUNCH. Animation? It's more like their MV, since I cannot imagine which character of my story shall be in my room... (Through here you also know the Anime title, if I ever reach that stage lah...)

'Ending Theme' for A Pack of Life ~Jinsei no Monogatari~ -- "ROOM" by VELTPUNCH
That's all. I shall think of more probable matchings, and if I have the time... I'll post more. Cya!

[Edit: I changed the players to make them work liao. Man didn’t know Google had a web player…]

[Edit #2: This time I found back a Media Player plugin that works like a charm. Try them both, and we shall see which one works best…]

[Edit: I made the media players work now that I have a plugin in the Windows Live Writer I’m publishing in (since I cannot post on Blogger @ night), so enjoy.]