Saturday Night Report: The Unusual Experience

Hi guys, and if you’re back in the weekend to see if I post anything, then you have some reward. I had a great/weird dream last night, and watched BLEACH Movie 4 liao. Read on to know more…

The dream last night… until now my impression is my attending a singing lesson in a classroom, air-con of course. Then there are people who are familiar, particularly familiar is JK (duno why he’s here), playing with his PSP during lesson (summore). Then was break-up time I suppose, and the tutor we met to teach us in pairs was… Mr Eng? Yeah, that Guitar conductor @ SR, ex-conductor bah I would say. Hmm and he sings some phrases to let us understand, somewhat like soul music? Hmm very weird… and I woke up. (Audience: Oh that’s all?) Yeah. I sure have weird dreams…

And yeah in the morning subs came out for BLEACH Movie 4, and by noon sis and I finished watching liao. The show was… ok. As people said there was too much action, and I think I know why this movie isn’t like a breakthrough unlike other movies. The action is good, the theories are sound about Hell, but the story is lacking. Maybe it’s a little abrupt, but what happened to the others (those sinners that can revive anytime) and why the sudden change in involvement of Soul Society and lack of action from Gotei 13 makes this show not so… epic…

Yeah I guess that’s all for the weekend, and starting next week I suppose… I should start planning about my work towards ‘A’ Levels liao. Cya guys then, until next time… yeah no song yet, still reviewing, and would give you guys some songs next week? Yeah…