Tuesday Night Report: Everything That Has Been Done

Hi guys, welcome back. Wait, I’m writing a short report, right? Well let see my summary skills on shortening all of the weekend and till National Day today? Yeah…

Weekend isn’t much, nothing was done besides my progresses in the games I played. Yesh I still play games, but limited to Sims 3 for now. Yesterday wasn’t much, I just… can’t get over the fact I was not doing work. *silence* Let’s talk about today.

Today was National Day, even though I don’t feel anything, I have to reminisce about the days we lived in this… population under some authoritarian regime, people who mostly like K-Pop, and in an education system that I’m not pleased with. Well… there are still things to remember, like… like… *silence* Ok in the NDP, President Nathan, the Observance Ceremony and fireworks are the highlight. Everything else was unnecessary…

Entertainment News: That’s why I wrote the entry today. Nichijou was as funny as ever, especially Hakase (in all cases she’s just cute, even though I don’t really like 8-year-olds…). BLEACH was just in a downfall; when I gained confidence in the filler it disappointed me again. Illogical things like a plushie with a rock on its back and some shinigami FALLING DOWN A CLIFF?? Haiz the standard…

Music wise received VELTPUNCH (finally), and chose some songs, even though overall their album wasn’t as expected. Sometimes we can already gauge the standard of an album/single by waiting for it’s upload into the Internet. This is also some Statistics, you know. Also downloading SCANDAL’s new album…

OK here’s what I intend to do during the two-day study break (where break really means… study.). I’ll report what revision I did from tomorrow on Web Diary, regardless doing papers or compiling notes (mostly the latter), and stop playing from now on. Besides, VELTPUNCH is with me… *silence* Ah~ yeah.

Cya guys then, and I think I should place this in Web Diary anyway, until next time… LX was also busy anyways, even though I mailed her it took days for her to reply, haha. She asked whether I have a phone too. *silence* [Dry laugh] Hahahaha…