23rd April 2010 - Never a Good Friday to Start With

23rd April 2010 (Song of the day: Hmm Haru Nandesu: Sambomaster?) Mood: Really down?

            Well I’d give credit if Sambomaster’s album were here…

            OK I’m gonna summarise this in 2 paragraphs, since… I want to write more, but I’m restricting it. Really…

            First would be today. Today leh… should suck. I didn’t know what happened in school with Dr Choe with my classmates until I went in the evening to hear from Cheng Hao (for the College Day Performance). He said few passed up Chemistry Assignment (for me is didn’t bring, since I donned myself well in impression of…), and it seems that Dr Choe got flared up and ignored them (not me?), and we have to pass up PI by tomorrow noon. Mr Tan our Principal, told us to not be SO obedient and wear what’s comfortable (AND DAMN I HEAR THAT MS SHARON YEO TALK ****), and some are really comfortable, in school uniform. The performance… was dramatic, musical, and plenty of dance. It was good, could be better, and didn’t expect this (-kind of) 45-min show is gonna happen again in the College Day tomorrow…

            This would be feelings for today. It’s crap. (Audience: Wow that’s straightforward…) The performance was about some dream (storyline wise), and really, how long can we be in it? The dreams are good, but we still have to reach back to reality. And summore, I don’t get why (or how) Dr Choe would get angry, but really, it’s just a matter of ignorance from a tutor. Why must one get furious over some incompetence (or unnecessary incompetence) with you having a choice to just smile over it? This world, this time, is full of loopholes. Smiling through life would help, since getting raged would just land you in deeper times…

            Entertainment News: Sambomaster seriously is not appearing, Ajikan compiled a “Solanin songbook” release today, with Chatmonchy’s ‘Somaru yo’ would sound interesting. There’s gonna be a NANO-MUGEN CIRCUIT 2010, looking forward to it, provided trouble doesn’t appear at that time…

            Hmm going to jump myself into MORE PW (I’m hating the subject -> Hate tutor? Nah…), MORE HOMEWORK, and MORE TROUBLE. Man, should I even predict? Cya guys then, until next time…

            “My life’s in trouble. Is it because of appearance of friends of completely different character? Is it because of the life I’m going to experience that is against my ‘instincts’? No matter what, I had better smile through it, or I would get killed by the grudge of ending it…”