Just a further elaboration of why you probably ended up here, or should visit here:
for me it's like any pretty gal looks gd in tube dress? (HELL YEAH... Don't mind for my sis but...)
haha not really
she dont take my suggestions
she say her chest flat dun dare to dress up
haha
haha orh...
I also quite flat
...
but still ok what (Really I don't... mind...)
lol
dont mind anyway (Yeah that's the attitude! Wait, you mean...?)
and all it takes is just slim fit (NO I DID NOT EVEN VISIT THERE AT ALL) (Audience: Wow why you so familiar wor?) (Magazines are misleading...)
omg I love tube dresses!
wow!
yeah
thats gr8! (REAL GREAT)
lols
I wear skimpy my mum says k
haha but not tat bad la (I'd like to see that...)
wah...
*ogling*
no lah
not like i read FHM or maxim...
*picks up magazine*
!!!
haha
lols!!!!!!
haha (no not all would laugh at this, as if Tenori-Taiga [Toradora] would not kill me for this...)
(**Brackets represent commentary, pink for Lixin, blue for... me)
Now you guys know why I hardly crack jokes: Since I crack jokes in front of... her. Period. Now go do your homework, while I do mine...
[P.S.: Man I should get to Chemistry work... instead of idling round to type nonsense...]