Saturday Afternoon Report: A Mail to Lixin

[*Commentaries in square brackets]
Yo Lixin,

How have YOU been doing? For me it's great, besides GP and PW (and it seems to be a problem) everything's going fine...
I'm leaving house on a Saturday today to Victoria Concert Hall, where I witness our school's Guitar Ensemble's competition against other schools? Knew you would not appear, since your school isn't included? [Not included... right?]
Mid-Years are coming, like mine's a month away liao, been doing your revision or creating study groups? Your PW team can foster in the process... (sadly grouping isn't inter-school, if so, what are the chances?) [None?]

I guess that's all, more to come when you don't notice things passing by...

Waiting for your warm reply,
Kaineng

P.S.: Can't the rain stop? It's been disturbing my paths these days...
[P.P.S.: "Will this rain ever stop?..." -Rain by Sid; 2010.06.02 RELEASE]