Saturday Night Report: Reflect - The Meaning Of Life

(And here my Dad's not sweating when I am...)

Haha hi guys!! *positive face* You should have wondered how much I enjoyed the trip to Victoria Concert Hall and how great the performance is right? (You: Yesh!) Alright you wasted your time thinking, cos... I didn't go. (You: OMFG?) No, more precisely, I GAVE UP on going...

[以下叙述可能会让你不舒服,本博客以此致于道歉。]
17th April 2010 (Song of the day: Rain: Sid [Only FMA Preview])
It was 5.15pm @ my house. I was just thinking about my dress code for the occasion. Wasted 10 bucks, plenty of socialising and stupid "face" problems, I dumped them away. I wasn't ready, since my sis said why I wore this (I'm not gonna describe that) for such an occasion. I didn't care, not bothered liao (guess even Zaw wears lidat), so I went off for... dinner?

At Compass Point, I got myself a hotdog (kinda pathetic rite?), went to Bus Interchange, and decided to "shake" my way to there by Bus 80. But the more I sat, the more I worried: What if... my dress code is inappropriate? (Audience: Of course it's wrong...) (OMG why you guys here?) (Audience: They told us...) (|||...) What if I'm gonna lose plenty of "face" for not blending in? (Audience: You normally don't...) OK and with the Audience's rejection I gave up. (Audience: Becos of us?) I alighted the bus before the Bus turned into another street, and I managed to walk my way into Serangoon MRT and get the f*cking hell home...

So on the way home, I thought: I had a choice. I could just say I had diarrhoea, and get the hell out of this (which I intend to do); OR I could just go on, get rejected @ the ticketing counter (Would I?) OR get laughed @ by EK (Must I?), OR not get my attendance taken. (???) So, I decided not to go, since MY GUTS told me to. Really, it's a letdown...

Really, are people so manipulated to take tests? Well I didn't prepare for these kind of "tests", and I really don't bother about them. I cuddled in my bed the moment I went home, and thought too much. Man, you guys may not understand... or it's because of Dad that I 4got all about it...

I guess that's all, for a summary I didn't go for the performance since I     LACKED   GUTS. Period.

[P.S.: Lixin, couldn't you possibly save me? Even though I wrote an email and wasted my time going against it?]
[P.P.S.: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED IN NOT REVEALING ANY INFORMATION IN THIS POST, OR ELSE...]