Diary Extras P.P.S.: A Trip of (Moderately Weak) Fury

Well they DID sparked fury, but I didn't get angry since... it doesn't concern me? Yeah it doesn't, but it's an omen. A bad one, maybe more dependent on which side you're on...

INCIDENT (Saw on 3rd May)
I was taking Bus 80, the bus was moving through this one-way road, making a turn when the lights turned red. I was just standing on the bus, so I literally saw most of the things. This old man, outside the bus, was kinda pissed off, and went to the Bus Driver outside the bus door to scold him, and then walked away onto the pathway in between lanes. The Driver, who somewhat got angry, hit the pedal and drove off the red lights, making a right turn which would be against traffic rules in any other way...

INCIDENT (Saw on 4th May, also today)
I was taking Bus 80 AGAIN, this time, after the Bus Interchange (which ended up close to the previous event), this... Old Aunt came in, and started ranting/venting her anger on the bunch of OLs beside me (I was standing by the way), and I was wondering whether they had relations not. By some look of expression, it seems that the Aunt almost got pickpocketed... by her maid? The maid (it's kinda obvious, standing beside me) was there smiling away, while the old lady kept sharing her comments about her being itchy-handed...

Make ALL the inferences that you guys like, and come tell me what you think. Personally I think it's gonna be some bad omen to why elderly are behaving this way, like a free world of expression, like... they are just being discriminated in any other way...
[P.S.: Man it's all coincidence. I'd rather hope these go off in turn of seeing Lixin on the bus...]