Diary P.P.S.: More when Focused

Haha just some things I missed, well actually I missed the Entertainment News:

  • MythBusters was great, who would expect people to "shoot" Jamie up on his words and EAT them back using Newton's 3rd Law, that two cars colliding with each other in 50 mph (US show lah, so...) is equivalent to one that hits a wall at 100 mph. Apparently Jamie's statement is wrong and it's equivalent to a car hitting a wall at 50 mph. Interesting lesson of Physics... well the other was kinda meaningless, using up plenty of energy (10kN force if I not wrong) to Knock (Someone's) Socks Off...
  • BLEACH Manga was just great! Looks like the Chinese scans came first, so the English wouldn't be accurate. The RAWS are banned by Shueisha, so I guess it'll take some time to verbally understand the awesome combination of Kido from Urahara-sensei...

I guess that's all, have a good night, and I really duno if it's necessary to print another TWO copies of PI, I guess I should, since it'll give ME face...