[I really duno when to start with sending her emails liao, but since she wasn't on MSN recently...]
[*Commentaries in square brackets]
'Allo Lixin,
How have you been? I know it has been bad for you, but it's somehow worse for me... [siah sent her wrong grammar wor... GP epic fail liao...]
Presently (look @ date above [from mail, for here look below]) I'm having my study break, preparing [Preparing?] for Mid-Years. Seriously scared I'd flunk History and GP (with emphasis on 'GP' [learn from Rene der]), so I better study on that...
I should be glad that I have a... averagely good PW group, at least didn't group with (what was regarded as) slackers in our class, and we're fast on deciding the GPP Proposals, stayed back for one night to do so...
Really, if youre bored/not bored (*Delete where appropriate), also go have a listen to Hello Goodbye by Tsuji Shion, I like some sharing of things, but I notice only you can appreciate it... [I swear, really]
You have the friends, the environment, and (possibly [and most likely]) the mood for everything, but around here it's SOOOOOO different. Maybe you could help me in my GP sometime? (And quick, I dowanna kena retained!) [Where are you Lixin? *sob*]
Missing you always [and always, and always...],
Kaineng