Sunday Morning Report: Operation Compilation

[Now Listening to Boku wo Sagashite: Toyosaki Aki (Audio Preview)]
Wow it's been a BAAAAAAD Saturday night. Well, at least in my dreams...


Well I'll try to summarise this nonsense (?) within the next three paragraphs, ok? It all started... well I also duno where it started. OK, just imagine SR, the assembly place. Yeah, this time, place the Hall opposite the canteen. Hmm something lidat...

And then, picture me and Lixin (presently impossible, but try), duno leh, we seem to come together for revision or some kind? She picks up the same Maths Lecture Book we have here, along with someone (a female) else they both revise for the same topic. Me leh, I noticed my bag only have GP and Chemistry TYS wor (Origin: thinking what I should do within the break in GP Papers tmr), so took out Chem to study. And then the canteen suddenly under health inspection, even though the stalls are mostly closed, there's this stall owner that, upon opening the... (help me)... that metal curtain from the front? Yeah, and then it poured rain inside the canteen, and that's when I noticed it was raining (in my dreams, of course)...

The next scene's even weirder. We changed our studying location to the Hall? Yeah, and between them were a soccer field  and volleyball court (side by side, duno why). Lixin managed to rush through the crowd of players and didn't get hurt, that's when I appear. I didn't get that impulsive as her, but duno why the games came to a stop, and I managed to see an opening to run through. Unfortunately, I somehow am slow in noticing that, haben finished running and knocked on to a volleyball gal...

Last should be epic. Duno why again, I'm left in the canteen, actually surrounded by my relatives, some looking round what I revising, and some literally brought food to occupy the small table I'm standing on (yeah I wasn't sitting). I noticed it was late afternoon (wow there's a time?), and then ran back to get my stuff (in the Hall of course), but actually landed in entrance to this... Mall? This chic building bah, where there's a crowd that drew me in, in which I saw security guards and... SM Goh? (Eh don't you guy EVER spread this out hor!) No I think I only heard him, seeing isn't very clear anyway. He mentioned about some jackpot thing, and actually said (really, DON'T EVEN THINK OF QUOTING THIS) this is a way of propaganda, and there's no such thing as money from the sky, and told us to f*** off (I swear he didn't say this), well in my opinion lah, and from my weak vocab. And then I noticed: Where are by belongings? I asked this auntie holding to all the keys (hmm I got confused here as well, like schoolXmall?) about the sight of my belongings, and she brought my TYS for me. And I asked: No more else? She nodded and went away...

When I was pondering where's my bag, and I'm on a Sunday, one day before Mid-Years. Yeah, that's all, and I think I should get a psychologist to analyse my dreams, just in case I 4got them soon enough. Dad's been @ home on plenty of Sundays noe...
[P.S.: This is one LOOOOOONG report...]