Hi guys. Been into Tsuji Shion lately, even Lixin likes her (oh yeah, common interest xD), and so I took most of her songs in her latest album "Catch!". I'd like to share some experience I had with one of her songs in the album, been taken in from her Debut Single "Candy kicks", called "Take me home". Surprisingly, it comprises an English Chorus, so I thought I might tweak the language a bit:
Original
Take me home nobody's home
I know I know
Rockin' my soul
I've got no one to love me
Take me home nobody's home
I know I know
Rockin' my soul
You take me away
You take me away
OK here's the Dialect Version: (in pronunciations, since you guys wouldn't recognise the characters)
chua wa deng chu bo lang di chu
wa zai wa zai
Rockin' my soul (can't think of anything to sub here)
ga gi ji e lang bo lang ai wa
chua wa deng chu bo lang di chu
wa zai wa zai
Rockin' my soul (Audience: |||...)
ler chua wa li kui
ler chua wa zao lo (Eh take me away got multiple meanings, so I just added on...)
So how was it? (Audience: Damn...) Haha, I'm gonna get famous, and so is Tsuji Shion...Oh yeah, her Album Hit "Hello Goodbye" can be found here. This song above... go find it youself.