Monday Night Report: The Regret is Here

Hi guys, I had a dream again (it's been since-) (Audience: -You had one?) (no, since I remembered it for the whole day), supposed to write in the morning der, but I lazy, and plenty other factors (refer to diary entry with date listed below), and SO! Let me write please...

As far as I can remember were... three things: A Lecture Hall or Performance Hall (not my college der I suppose), people having bizarre performances and... Lindsey. It's been some time I dreamt of her, right? (Audience: Hell yeah...) |||...

Yeah, I was in this performance hall, watching from behind I think? I saw people playing with an arcade machine that produces music? (OMG) After the performance and me moving round some halls, I followed Lindsey and her friend up a flight of steps? (Wait let me say first you sickos) It was supposed to lead them out of the halls, but for no reason we walked up into a HDB environment! I followed them into an old HDB flat, and the dream ended. (With me saying this I thought I was outdated) (Audience: You are.) (|||...)

Great, three paragraphs liao, if you do not understand what I write here, either is I didn't remember that much I did in the morning, or... you should help me get some Dream Intepretor to analyse it for me? Thanks~ (Audience: |||...)
[P.S.: I also dreamt about some part of the 歡喜玉玲龍 just now, it just sounded... SO familiar...]