Saturday Afternoon Report: Feelings on Central Judgement

[Now Listening to NO, Thank You! (PV Preview): HOKAGO TII-TAIMU]
Haha, just went to Facebook and the first thing I see on the homepage is this:
(*Picture censored for personal privacy...)

Well, I could only just say it's  "naive, innocent, and very easy (to do)", seriously. It just depends on which source she refers to. I could give her a hug from behind, but when was that gonna happen...

And yeah, talking about an absence of Lindsey in my diary liao, I guess I should just talk about it. My relation with her... very disconnected liao, we only managed to trade over Restaurant City and things, but that is all. Unlike SH, EK and (probably?) Dinesh, it seems that I would not 4get my feelings for her, even if she... gets her bf for herself all the time, and obviously it's not me. What my point is: I'll give myself some chance, come years later, who knows? I wouldn't be her groom anyway... (Audience: 知道就好。) *sob*The song I'm listening just sounds like (I copied some website der):KN: Do you want me to hug you from behind?
Lindsey: NO, Thank You!

Just a small note, I passed Listening Comprehension today morning. 6/10 is kinda bad anyway, same as Zaw, we only know the difficult questions and failed on the easy ones. Haha ironic man...

[P.S.: Would be writing to Lixin again, haiz, about my happenings via email, IF I do not get to chat with her by... Sunday nite, ok?]