Sunday Afternoon Report: The Um-pleasant Experience

Well, not about JC Life, I believe I will enjoy JC2 life than JC1, but it's more of... (shall I mention it again) PW.

The worries aren't there naturally: It was created by initiative. By my OWN initiative. I duno what to do about the OP next week, and the EoM is so undefined. With the group members seemingly forgotten about me (or any meeting) and us stuck on the surveys and interviews, I guess we just went into some "stalemate" in this subject...

When this is all over (like late November) I would SO want to celebrate it. Seriously. I'm now lost; Lost in something, not lost somewhere else. Maybe... I miss something. Like-

Cya guys then, enjoy your days. At the least, you know I'm presently not enjoying mine with the addition of that ulcer that doesn't go away after a week...

[P.S.: And if you're SOOOOOO damn free, go listen to "echoes" by universe (there's plenty on YouTube), some boy idol band I guess? It's also the new BLEACH Ending Song, and this really sings out my mood right now...]