Pre-Promos Special: The Never-Ending Meteorite

23rd September 2010 (Song of the day: you can do it!: miwa?) [Now Listening to… cosmetic: Sid?] Mood: Happy? Or unhappY? “Now that’s the question…”

            Hi guys, I can’t decide my mood for today, so I might as well let you guys ASSUME what mood I’m having, alright?

            I didn’t do any revision. (Audience: You are happy today.) Oi. A bit too fast liao wor. Entertainment has it’s bad side, you know…

            Or is it that I talk too much about the truth that Life itself would be chasing back after me when I want to do anything next time? Eh, I guess I wouldn’t be a celebrity, so…

            It always starts with a good morning when you do not need to wake up by the clock, and have breakfast at any time at your own pace. And then… I wouldn’t need to tell you what happened in front of this com?

            Haha, I tried Windows XP Mode in Windows 7 (haha here’s a Genuine Professional Edition from sis’ Poly), and trying out to play GTA IV. If possible, that WOULD BE GREAT. Presently, efforts have been futile, so I see think getting it to work is very bleak…

            BLEACH Manga was great. Ichigo AND Aizen are pwned by their own powers liao, and Aizen’s specially thanks to Urahara-sensei (as expected) (I really wonder how I can compare my intelligence to his, noe…) that he is seriously sealed. Now I really duno the next chapter liso. Either (like forums out there) Urahara becomes the antagonist (NO!!!~), or,,, Aizen’s not gonna die? No, I mean, does he have backup? Hmm…

            Good Ending’s going quite well too, despite the late releases every week. I still wonder why it doesn’t get an anime, compared to Ore no Imouto, who also started its Manga around the same time as GE? Hmm…

            Facebook-ing is also making me crazy. Not the fun, but the inconvenience of NOT getting in the games. Haiz, I intend to do work der lor…

            Others cannot say liao, and I swear I’ll do work, and I’ve already decided what to study for the 3 H2s (Maths it’s like “literally everything”), and trying to find virtual temples to pray for my H1 Papers liao… (besides CL, of course…) Hmm…

            Cya guys then, don’t feel  like writing (more), and I think my posts wouldn’t even affect Lixin, which can be shown @ her Blog… wait. Did I even post anything on her site? Hmm…

            Until tomorrow… I shall do some pondering. To what I REALLY am good that. Anyone bother to tell me what? (Audience: IT-savvy?) Eh… is that an insult or a compliment? (Audience: Of course it’s a-)