Saturday Morning Report: ザー・センキャング・ステンチ (THE Sengkang Stench)

Hi guys, not been faithfully updating on the blogs I have though. But all thanks to my Dad, that I have some interesting things to share... (Man who says I'm not concerned about current affairs?)

Even though it's "current affairs", I still only know about the small things, and those that concern me, like in this article:
(Newspaper Article courtesy of "ザー・ストレイトス・タイムズ", Friday, September 25 2010; Home, Page C14)
Yep, I'm one of the "recipients" of that stench, and yeah, last night we still can smell that strong odour up to our doorstep. I so feel the urge to curse that construction company man. Eww & Puwey...

I wonder how many actually smelt that, excluding my Mum who cannot even differentiate the stench with her body odour...

Cya guys then, still revising. And the title if courtesy of K-ON!! Sawa-chan, who thought of that danm great Hollywood-style recruitment trailer for the Light Music Club...

[Edit: I got the trailer. ONLINE:



THE Keion-bu!...]