Unless you guys wondering about why I didn’t appear recently… Yeah. I’m in fear. Of almost anything but the ‘A’ Level CL Paper tomorrow. These include:
Worrying about OP (I always worry…)
Passing up Report Book (I cannot find mine, and have to buy one tomorrow @ Uncle Henry’s for some unknown reason)
Well if I had to think of more it shall never end, since the two above can be expanded to longer factors/reasons why I had to fear. Yeah. I mean, if you guys aren’t, I am. Really…
I’m writing this to let you guys know with all that fear, I have no mood to write diary. But at the least, I still have the guts to write this down. So for anyone who comes here, just keep this to this page, ok? Really…
I’m trying to enjoy my weekend to NOT like… go crazy tomorrow or something (hopefully not), and it’s bad you know, hallucinating about everything else, like Commendation Day on Friday (I saw Lixin.) and some bad omens (I don’t remember bad things). It just gets on your nerves for you to move on…
[P.S.: Cya. Cya tomorrow. Unless I survive to tell the story, wish me luck. (Audience: Oi why the suspense? And why the ending on Postscript?]
[P.P.S.: I’m worried for a reason, you know. Just in case you didn’t…]