(Tuesday) Wednesday Night Report: All (Band) Things Must Come to An (Some) End

Hi guys, and I’m here for more recent news, even with the pressure from PW. Well, not really lah…
Just yesterday I saw this notice on RYTHEM’s Official Website while checking what tracks they may have on their album on December (no not reported yet):
Well, it’s not that I had enough of them, but really, I just got interested in them like last year, and they give me this? Nevertheless, I still felt okay, but without their nice songs here and there (there was only last year, and now), I felt I lost some source of… expressing feelings. OK, I know they sing plenty on love, but yeah…
It also got me recalling the familiar image I saw just months ago, or actually, heard the news from HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR that even a year of new singer HALCA, the band still managed to fall apart due to personal reasons (けいち。):
(Sorry it’s in Japanese, so I guess with my translation skills I think I shouldn’t even do any for you guys, but yeah in a nutshell they’ve disbanded, after their last single Re:ache. Found familiar?)
Never mind, I can see the fall of some bands and whatsoever, but since there are others who still strive on, I guess I should continue to support them. And until the time I go back to the Chinese or even reach the West (w/o assistance from Ajikan), I… THINK I would just stay here for more great songs! Really I’m not sad…
[P.S.: Sometimes, the best way to accept reality of separation is to just     let     it     pass. Really.]
*NOTE: All pictures of… disbandment, are in copyright of their respective official websites, or else Sony Music Japan. No one is to distribute or edit any information in the pictures on this post, and all credit if done so shall also claim of Sony Music Japan. (Man I should learn how to write this…)