Thursday Night Report: Up to the Climax of Matters

Hi guys again. Actually I decided to write on Web Diary der, since I have SOO much to say, even if I'm listening to Aki-chan right now~

PW today - Was okay, just WR stuff. DW somewhat got sick in doing a lot of work himself without us thinking, so he gets to take a break on work allocation today. I think I got sick of the 2nd day of PW-madness liao, but there's no choice: It's just normal... to... yeah. (Audience: ???) Also, I was so damn bored (and it's like I'm anticipating this boredom) in school that I stuffed by thumb drive with songs and was using the school laptop to replay those nostalgic songs...

Entertainment News - When I reached home (before starting work assignment) listened to some Chatmonchy and HOME MADE Kazoku, surprisingly have great songs, so I should be enjoying myself... out of school bah. Like next month? Yeah, great... BLEACH Manga expected liao, and this time I came with a different next chapter hypothesis: Ichigo's seriously gonna die. I mean it. (Audience: |||...)

Kinda tired liao, after the 2nd day of 4 days of PW fever. And you guys should be glad I have some mood to write this after a day of weak Internet connection in school, and coming back to be angry that sis wouldn't bother to download MythBusters (SH said she watching in school wor, wonder if it's latest episode...), and yeah, wonder when can do screens for BLEACH liao...

That's damn long liao, see if I can concentrate on PW while I'm listening to Aki-chan~ Lor. Try. Must try. Both also important. (Audience: |||...)

[P.S.: When I walked to the lift lobby on OUR block, there's news that... the Council is gonna build a (PAP) Child Care Centre. Well, good and bad in many ways. I'm glad I'm staying on the 10th floor...]