Wednesday Night Report: Not to Bad After All

Hi guys, I've been in school for today, for PW. But instead of 10 hours, we're released 2 hours earlier, well shall I call that a "20% discount"?

Well no SPECIAL OTHERS yet, kinda bad man, hope it comes out this weekend...

Saw BLEACH Manga Spoilers liao, and the point is: Kubo's gonna take a break after this week. Wow, for a better 4th movie? Would be waiting...

Eh wait why the hell am I only talking about everything besides PW? Well been waiting for DW's email but it just doesn't come... Weird...

Well first half of today was just doing I+R, while took quite some time and was slacking after that. Then the second half was about WR, well with our group as one of the best (LIVE: here comes DW's mail), we just need to change some things and... the last 2 chapters? Haha...

OK, since the mail's here, I shall see you guys tomorrow. With MythBusters and BLEACH, I would so have the urge to come back to talk about entertainment, so stay tuned...