Sunday Night Report: CCA ~Character Conflicts Attitude

Hi guys, just updating today, while listening to the new single of YUI, Rain. It’s just great man…

About what I wanna say, about today. It started out after breakfast, as Dad and Mum need to settle an incident our car encountered (no one is blaming my Dad for it, that’s for sure), while I was home just… Facebook-ing. Suddenly, Lixin popped out of the blue to chat with me (yeah, literally, from MSN), and we just chatted about… life. She’s into English and Korean songs, and I’m- No, not about that.

Well, I must say, about her ranting, are just all about (yesh I’m saying it here) her wanting to leave this place, like some symptom for emigration. And I really duno, like we can run away, so just live with it lor. As for her situation… I guess I shouldn’t ponder about it. And yeah after some time, she said she wanna go IT fair, so left for the Expo, and I’m just playing Sims 3 @ home…

Actually, it really bugs me, you know, about what she really said that’s weird. She said she wanna go to a world like what is depicted in Inuyasha, and I’m like “Why not go watch other anime too?” kind of feeling. But really, let’s just keep that as fantasy and stick to reality? That’s what I thought. Like, playing a game like Harry Potter would be good to even think of such a type of game for BLEACH. I also felt weird, that when I sat down in the afternoon, I actually could just accompany her to the Expo! Well, I didn’t of course, but given the courage and some of my energy, why not?

I guess that’s all, kinda glued to the TV for the new serial drama (just watching only). Until tomorrow~

[P.S.: Song of the day: Rain & a room: YUI, and that’s two songs from her new single. Wow, how nice…]