Sunday Night Report: Epic Mina-chan goodness

Since I have some time, let's do this today. Hi guys, I'm back with one of those meaningless reviews of PVs due to my slight... infatuation to them. Haha. And today brings Kotobuki Minako-chan, that cute voice you always hear from the moe series K-ON! Well she released this single "Startline" for OAV "Koisento" (which you guys could get some luck to watch it next February), and the video is (too) great. Shall we start?

OK, this video sets itself (actually should be in a studio) in some workshop, where Mina-chan is gonna make some symbol of love: a pair of angel wings. But, it's the process that's more important, so let's get her in shall we:

^Would someone help her in carrying the board? *self volunteers*

OK, and there's all this playing she's (trying to enjoy herself) in this mess, and what can I say? It's all her! And I must say, why doesn't anymore upload some HD Mina-chan goodness and only get me work with a DVD quality video? Damn...



^Yup, that's here surname, if you guys duno... Fancy playing around though...

^And when you thought she was good @ knitting...

^...She just ripped the fabric off. She could still have a housewife image if she keeps that on you know...

^We love pillows don't we? And she has the priviledge to PLAY IT THE GTA WAY... 

^Ah Mina-chan~

And yeah, while I looked through this video, I think it kinda links with the song, only that it should be given to the other party (a guy) to do this to her, or somewhere along those lines. My humble (and lousy) translation of (one of) the chorus(es) is as follows:
"Hey, when you are here I'll work hard,
I saw the last smile in you
Hey, I will like the things you like too,
Slowly, (it) turns red,
I'm sure that I'm in LOVE!"
(I'm not, I'm sure... *sob*)

So, more pictures?:
^Why do gals like to tie themselves up in strings/ropes? Take Aria in Seitokai Yakuindomo for example...

^That suits you. [Silence] Wait, I thought you were into branded goods? No?

^What? A strip show? Nah, we're (more from the studio) too hot for her...

^This is gonna be the best pic here. It's gonna be my MSN pic for now.

Eh... it's interesting how Mina-chan can like make Aki-chan jealous with such a wonderful single (compared to Dill, which was... eh...), and yeah, I believe she has the best single this time round, compared with others within the MusicRayn label... Mo~ar pics!:

^I get excited when seeing people with balloons, especially Mina-chan. Don't you?

^Hehe especially when the balloon gets bigger... (Audience: Hentai.) OI!

^Just as you thought she can fix your glasses... I guess not. Or she wouldn't be here with such an image already...

^星がなりたい!~

^She just enjoys playing with water guns, doesn't she??

^The... almost perfect smile. Why not she smile for me instead for the camera?

^Mina-chan trying to act Picasa. Well, that's why we got Google Picasa to host these images anyway!

^"Hmm my lips or the board... Hey am I cross-eyed on camera??"

^"I think the board likes lip gloss anyway..."

^The smile of a perfect artwork... (Not by her?) (Sry Mina-chan, unless there's concrete evidence...)

And with all these playing, she finally "arrives" at her final product:
^She looks great doesn't she? Her own kawaii self, and herself being a little dirty...

OK, that's all this time round, hope you enjoy the pictures. She's already 19, so unless you approve of “姐弟恋”, just... idolise her as I am now. Her single is also great, go grab her (in any other way... *ahem* desirable) to not miss such... loveliness already! Really, when I saw this PV (Monday bah), I literally was thrown off the... wherever. Cya guys then, until next year? Well no other PVs to review liao wor, all so uncreative...

[P.S.: First, the pictures placed on this page is strictly of MusicRayn Inc., and shall only be here for your viewing pleasure, and for private use, and not to be shared, edited (NEVER!!) or distributed in any other way. Secondly, this is already her SECOND single already, but since her first seems so... you go watch it yourself to understand...]