Nah, not talking about lonesome though, it’s been great since I relaxed from the Web Diary…
The weekend was okay, just a (kinda boring) day @ Aunt’s house, and a few days with Dad. Today, is better since I’m all alone @ home. Which means I can do plenty!
First should be the Song Awards. I’m finally done with that, and I’m proud of it, even though I see my cousin’s friend also posting it on a Facebook photo gallery…
I don’t have any anime to watch besides BLEACH, and even Kubo wants to take a break too. So I’m just doing some homework… without much progress of course. Chatted with Lixin and over the Net, and she kinda lag wor. Haiz, might as well talk over the phone… (Audience: And who’s the one without the phone?) Yeah it’s me…
OK I sure forgot I should only write 3 paragraphs, and I guess this week isn’t much at all. Better get over to work…
"Imagination, is the best way to avoid exhibiting that childish attitude." -Kaineng