Hey guys, and it's the long-time-no-listen Simple Melodies session! Well the reason that it's simple is because... I think simple? No, or shall I say, that i condensed the melodies, the instrumentals that are creative, and make it better to suit myself. For some part of your music appreciation... hobby (I was about to say "career"), it wasn't THAT satisfying isn't it? That aside, shall we start?
[NO NAME] (If you can think of one please contact Urahara CD Shop for details.) (Audience: |||... Another franchise?)
[お話] ("Conversation", I suppose. Maybe I really AM lonely...)
Cya guys then, until the next inspiration comes by!
[P.S.: I seriously admire YUI's inspiration to new melodies, just simple ones that can make it a hit for her new single next January! Cumon, have the Japanese preview right here. Swear you don't click on the links to the other two idiots? Pinkies? (Audience: Eh...)]