Hi guys. I figured out that I may not write as much tomorrow as I write here now, so I might as well share what I did in the weekend…
Firstly, got hooked on some Chinese songs, for this time I had a “Case Study” on Lara, who decided to solo herself from that group… yeah. Her songs are ok, suits me I think (maybe not the feminine parts), and there’s plenty of her great MVs on the Net:
Wow that was a wonderful video… (I should replace the guy man) Also, I got stuck on my all-time favourite dialect singer Chen Lei, haha I know you guys won’t like it, so I’ll just say a few words. A must-listen, unless you’re interested. Can? (Audience nods)
Lastly (and actually firstly yesterday morning), I got to listen another album by SPECIAL OTHERS, called BEN, after I saw what songs they’re gonna put in their best scores book release. It’s okay, and NGORO NGORO is the hit, and I think it’s great. I need a mood like this right now. But then, the song that they starred on “Re:ttle Creatures” named “MOSQUITO CURTAIN” sounds great on preview, and hope to hear it on the Net soon. NGORO NGORO:
OK that’s about it for me. It’s been a musically-inclined, and I shall start with my work, on a Sunday afternoon. Yeah kinda like courting my death. Toodooloo!~
[P.S.: Links on YouTube placed here might expire due to third-party upload, if link not available please consult Google.]

