PV Review: Never seen Rie fu (Like this?)

I think it's first time for me, so maybe I'll lower my expectations and surprises on this. Really, it's great, especially coming from Rie fu, who hasn't came up with a single once in a while. So, shall we start then?

This time, Rie fu sings some romance song, I guess? But cumon, it's lyrics signal other thing else too, so it maybe to relationships. In the PV, she and some other guys were playing, associating my thinking to some other PV I've seen. Well, a picture says a thousand words, nevertheless saying 10,000 words:
Wow, for her to be in some bus, and from first impression cannot recognise her wor... 

Ah, it's Rie fu. Yeah, she "grew" a lot. Besides, she's already 25...

One of the best. Seeing Rie fu on top of the chairs. xD

Ah, the Rie fu with a Guitar. Classic. Haha, new for me bah...

Yeah, this reminded me of Sambomaster. Remember "Sekai wa Sore wo Ai to Yobundaze"? And why with guys?

Trying to act cute, but that's okay for me:)

More... "expressive" actions...
 So! If you would spare for this song, please: Don't listen/watch the Hourou Musuko ED: It's nothing compared to the full song...

And now this reminds me of the ONLY PV I viewed from OGRE YOU ASSHOLE, "Pinhole". Wow this director hor...

Ah, the shadows, at least this was kinda good angle. But yeah, why not with girls, heh?

And the camping in the bus after a long day. Is it even safe?
And when I'm wondering who's piloting the bus, and whether Rie fu would feel uncomfortable in doing this PV, I think this is good, if it's for fan service. I'm not really a fan, but I think the PV's great. Also, the single's coming out on 23rd Feb to celebrate my day (a little later), and that's something to look forward to...


[P.S.: Yeah, I know, but I regard Fridays as 'weekends', can?]