Monday Afternoon Report: HOPE – A Dream of Fulfilment

I had a night… last night. Oh I mean, I had a dream last night. Something I remembered out of the many things certainly, is that, I have a phone. A hand phone. How interesting…

If my dream gave me a phone, I would use it to get peoples' numbers, and chat with once in a while (I don’t remember the example from my dream, so…). If my dream gave me a phone, I would use it to get what I want, like the Internet, games, and Facebooking. If my dream gave me a phone… earlier… I would have a better future. Well, provided if my life does change when I get a phone 4 years ago lah…

Well that’s all I could remember. The only thing I truly recall is getting Lixin’s number, due to the hassle to contact by email. Hmm, I think I better keep this secret. And yeah, the phone could have changed me, if I knew of its benefits…

”Is socialising so important?”