Saturday Morning Report: The Procrastinate

Hi guys, and sorry for not typing for Friday again. Been onto some things to enjoy myself before that damn term 3 comes. I’ll also summarise what nonsense this “June-Holidays” facade is, before we move to another exciting (yet excruciating) part of my life. I duno about yours, but mine’s kinda…

With the holidays coming to an end - not counting this weekend where I’m about to torture myself (as much as possible) after this post - I have not made much progress. Only Chemistry revision has been done, and I have not yet touched anything else. Damn…

And with this, I found many ways to make myself happy. Haha. First, is Anime. Yesterday concluded two Anime I’ve been watching (to fail my Mid-Years?), [C] and A Channel. [C] had an abrupt end, but at least ended well with the debate of choosing future over money, even though both are dependent on each other, and one would come back to seek another when one exists (like how Masakaki still found Kimimaro when the so-called “Financial District” has collapsed). A Channel on the other hand is kinda inconclusive, just the fact that Tooru just likes Run-chan, and everyone else just because they may be graduating soon. Damn isn’t that how you tided through Middle School last time…

Next is games. Well, game previews I suppose. Yesterday night was busy killing people in Sims 3 (yeah not in GTA), and was kinda fun, even though I spammed too much cheats the com almost couldn’t take it. Previews wise… I know the BLEACH PS3 game “SOUL IGNITION” has appeared, and seeing people play makes me want to buy the game too, so is sis, since Rukia’s inside…

Then is music. Sadly good songs only appear like WHEN the holidays are gonna end. Various artists I came to know about have announced releases within Term 3, including VELTPUNCH, SCANDAL, Ikimono-gakari and more. (VELTPUNCH is just great, go check out their previews on their Myspace site, listen especially to “The sweetest”, a great song to replace the Inoue opening of BLEACH) And also good songs are released on Term 3 Week 1, so nothing much to say. I took a notice of Natural High again, got hold of WORKING!! character songs just now and Oreimo’s Ending Themes. They all… are just fine, but I need better songs to motivate me instead…

Last is dreams. As people say “what you think at day makes up what you dream at night” (日有所思,夜有所梦). So worrying much about medical checkup, my homework, and even my uncut nails (I’ll do them up later) become the headlines in my dreams every night. Haiz when is this nonsense gonna end man… (Audience: Until it’s over.) Yeah…

Lastly, no not entertainment. Lastly (see make me say again), it’s just mostly my part to make this holiday fruitful. Sadly, I haven’t made much progress, and am not gonna progress enough to please the people in SRJC. Say goodbye people, the days of lone revision and consultation are gonna arrive soon…

”With here I hand my signature of Procrastination:”
Kaineng