Sunday Morning Report: Cute Ma-Magic

Hi guys. I (somewhat) promised that I would bring you guys into the world of… a 150-centimetre kid, and here we are. (I swear miwa’s gonna kill me if she understands this) Ahem, anyways, I’m just here to review about the best PV you can get this month. Not even YUI, nor even Porno Graffitti, can pit against this…

Let’s start without delay. This video starts with miwa… in a studio? (It’s rather obvious, but I rather not emphasise it here) Yeah, she was in a video with plenty of Westerners again, or Japanese with wigs, whichever they belong. Anyways, she dons her guitar, screams to start the song, and acts cute from time to time. Well most of the time, as the many pictues I can offer in High Definition:
(Damn I just can't choose... you guys get to see 21 of them. Damn...) (Audience: Yay!)
"Ahhhhh!!!" I got caught off by this man...

The scene. I wonder what those gals are there for.

This is even worse. Why, she likes Westerners?

She needs a lip? Here...

Yeah, acting cool here...

Ah here's the chorus, and fancy some dancing. And as usual
the production team placed her a platform above others

Damn you have white teeth! Glad for you...

See how she plays her guitar! Damn if I could
play this well... (or how well she plays)

Oh a wink, anyone caught that? I did...

A smiling miwa. It's always great, right?

Oh man she's serious...

In a bathtub? And why are there so many lesbians behind you?
And yeah, it's only till Wednesday...

If you guys were asking if she had other skirts... no.
This is as far as she went.

No no, you shouldn't take off your clothes and bathe
in the middle of- *silence* a studio...

...And even these middle-aged people started dancing.
I thought they were of no use...

Yeah miwa!


"Yeah, see the ceiling?"
 

"I WANT YOU!" Either she's auctioning for a band, or... I'll get PE'Z.
格好いい!!~


Overall, it’s just stunning, even though… I shouldn’t emphasise, they aren’t in a location with a proper ceiling. They could’ve done more, but miwa herself is more than enough. Of course the creativity is there, and I wonder why miwa doesn’t include Thursday in her song. I know, it’s her day off, right? Haha…