Sorry guys, been… indulging myself with too much play, and too little work. (Doesn’t mean I do no work) *silence* (OK I didn’t.) Or at least, I did intend to type something now, even though I can do it this morning…
Yesterday wasn’t much, as I said it’s just 2 hours of lesson and I’m back home. So rest of the day I tried out GTA IV while catching up on Mio TV, and I can play the game now! Great, and after 24 hours I managed to get the radio going, which was absent in the… version I downloaded. Well, all is good, and GTA IV really IS COOL, and I guess I need to bade farewell to San Andreas soon…
Today isn’t much, a continuation of yesterday’s play, even though I told myself to finish Chemistry today, which I printed from a printer with low black ink. I managed to print it out somehow…
Entertainment News: Quick one. No Nichijou tomorrow, and WORKING’!! Episode 1 shows AGAIN tonight, and I’ll just be watching for subbers. I’ve not received YUI yet, likely tomorrow. And GTA IV… what shall I comment? It’s already been there since 2008, my comment may be too late already. BUT IT’S UBER GOOD~~~
Cya guys then, I need to get to some work, Dad has gotten word of my Prelim results from my Mum who helped me sign the result slip. (And as always thinking like a teen I think I can get away with it) Until next time, Monday likely, I will… persevere to the end… staying in the college…
[P.S.: Yeah Friday’s Song of the day is Akikaze: Sid and MOTTO!: Yamada Aoi, seiyuu name you guys go find it yourself…]
"More INSIDER information, in small little pieces..." (Size of information may vary over time xD)