Sunday Night Prelude: For The Sake Of Moving Forward

Yeah, this post is between “Sunday Night Report” and “Diary Prelude”, so I ended up with this. The title’s in hopes of next week though…

Just here to talk random things, like… let’s start with dreaming. I’ve been dreaming (and forgetting) a lot, like GTA IV, and surprisingly even Mina-chan came into my dream. I was introducing her to something, I forget… (Audience: Haha hope it’s not anything rated…) Hey she’s older then me, so I don’t think much…

Things like… Army. Last Tuesday History Paper before going in had a unrelated chat with TK, the one I first met in Orientation in 2010. He’s already a knack at writing History and GP Essays as seen from his works, and what’s more, these kind of people can get PES ‘E’. Lucky people man, and yeah TK, everyone else wants to take your PES Level man…

Things like… (for a ‘Happy 3’) GP Pre ‘A’ Levels. And a potential killer of me being victim and Mrs Pah being the prosecutor. If she’s gonna slaughter for not booking consulatation for her… I guess I should stick with my flu in the weekend: I think I can skip tomorrow..

Whatever it is, I already placed my hopes on next week, and definitely hope it gets as close as those six words above. Cya guys then, tomorrow? Either I’ll miss because of GP, or miss because I’m in bed. Oh, so it’s “until the day after then”…? Haha… ACHOO!! *sniff* Sorry…

[P.S.: I cannot wait for Monday, so I place a special song for today. “How to go” by School Food Punishment. I think I’m starting to get addicted to SFP liao. Now to last minute GP revision…]
[P.P.S.: Haiz accuracy kinda fails when you type under a bad nose…]