Thursday Morning Report: Fantasy/Reality of a Reality/Fantasy

Hi guys, welcome back, especially when I dare to welcome you guys back with a cough or two *Ack*Ack* Eh let’s start with today.

Today is interesting. Last night, particularly, was. I dreamt about buying Sphere’s new single “HIGH POWERED”, and that sure is interesting, and I can still remember how hyped up I’m about getting a REAL copy of the single. Unfortunately it’s due next week, so my dream came a week early…

Also, I received a call this morning from Eli that I have to give money to the bookstore or not no Graduation stuff and so on, so had to make a GODDAMN long trip down to college and give them, along with SS. (Haha I have to use short-forms, so pardon any misunderstanding) I felt like saying “My luck wasn’t with me the moment I stepped out of house”, but it seems they don’t mind waiting, so I’m in the clear. I quickly escaped out of school soon after I handed the cash, to avoid any- Well, there’s tomorrow, after Graduation Day…

As you see, I think too much, and I don’t make things come true, yet. I duno why man. These few days (I’ll just write more to compensate for the last few days xD) I’ve been in bed, with a flu, and WONDERFULLY CARING Mrs Pah used Zaw’s phone to call me, and asked me (I haven’t forgotten, for those things that haunt me) to take the GP Pre ‘A’ Levels sometime. Yeah, I’m doomed tomorrow. I also have given thought (like…) to repeat, but I guess it’s a little too late to back out now (I wonder how she can…) though.

And this can be evidently seen when Dad passed me a letter from the SAF, telling me I’m reporting to Pulau Tekong on 6th March 2012. Yeah. Applause NOW. (Audience cheering) Oi. You guys know this diary is gonna end sooner or later, and THIS is what you guys give me huh. Haiz…

Cya guys then - damn it’s a long report after all – and until next time… hope I’m still well to tell you guys about my revision plan. Or how well I’m going that GTA IV. Hey I finished the Story Mode just yesterday. Well I managed to get up to play despite sneezing when driving and almost crashing to any vehicle I see, including the Police…

[P.S.: Celebrating Fantasy, I’m giving it up for LAMA with their new song “Fantasy”, which is also UN-GO’s Ending Theme. Gave them a chance anyway…]