Hi guys, if you’re interested about what I did these few days without studying… (Haha I still got the guts to say so) Here they are. If you’re not at the least interested come back next Tuesday. Haha.
Entertainment News: BLEACH Manga came some development at last, with all the Captains defeating whoever they compete, and Rukia coming out… unscathed? I would say. And Ichigo… just has this problem of killing Ginjo, who tells him that Tsukishima is dead, and tells him to change targets by telling him a story, which would only appear next week. I’m looking forward to next week. (Audience: Haha of course…) And yeah, if I’m Ichigo I wouldn’t be shocked to listen to the story even if it concerns Urahara-sensei or my father (Isshin for say) since my next immediate target is YOU GINJO!!! Haha. Really. I swear Ichigo would fall for that story man, whatever it is… He still doesn’t think Ginjo’s the bad guy, huh…
MythBusters wasn’t much, like last week was just a recall episode, so watched both episodes back-to-back, like, literally. OK, not so literally, since I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in between. Damn cannot wait till exams over lah, and the download finished fast. I bet you all 8 movies would be down by the time 30th comes by lor. The movies? Eh…Nice expedition finding the Horcruxes, I had my part to enjoy in between (haiz men’s instincts?), but the ending was rather… weird. Like Harry went to Heaven and… I know it’s the Voldermort and him mah, so this trip just removes the part of the Dark Lord. And then it’s not… not epic enough. Haiz. But overall the action was splendid, even though I prefer BLEACH. J.K. Rowling just doesn’t prefer a wholly action storyline huh…
(I know this is long, if you really cannot take it so can’t I) Yesterday watched UN-GO, and for once this story somewhat is gonna link to the main point of the show, about the pair of detectives in core. Well we shall see, and I hope they get Episode 0 on TV so I can understand it too. It’s sad that it only appears on theatres, if I’m not wrong…
These few days been playing Sims 3, not GTA IV, surprisingly. I played, quite a lot of errors, got Mods, and enjoyed myself. (Audience: Huh?) Haha shouldn’t tell you guys much, huh…
Also I got NFS (Need For Speed) The Run, which was kinda cr*p in the download, so I had no choice but to download the thing from another source AGAIN. Damn. Waste of time. But since sis has some interest in this, I shall play the guinea pig and test it for her, then…
That’s all then, I’m off to watch Shakugan no Shana Final. But then I’ll be back on Monday, before the Physics Paper 3, to update you guys what I did for weekend, including today, haha. Cya guys then, until next time… here are the songs I heard days ago, and FINALLY they’re getting the PVs out… Difficult choice though. Left in my latest proposed MTV Disc are FOUR slots, but with SEVEN potential PVs man:
Include the following Songs of the day:
For 17/11 - Yuki no Iro: Porno Graffitti [PV Preview]
For 18/11 - Marching Band: ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION [PV Preview]
"More INSIDER information, in small little pieces..." (Size of information may vary over time xD)