Hi guys. Firstly can we just give more recognition to SPECIAL OTHERS? They are great people man, even gave Ajikan’s vocal a collaboration on their album 2 weeks from now… And yeah there’s a Song of the ay today. Cannot wait for tomorrow man…
”13th November 2011 (Song of the day: Ano Kuni Made: SPECIAL OTHERS & Ooki Nobuo (from ACIDMAN), Horie Atsushi (from STRAIGHTENER)”
Well and regarding this title… I had a dream. On a rainy Sunday afternoon. Well, I know at this time I should be studying, but that’s not the point (I intend to study, but this took place…). Eh let’s see…. Well instead of an ‘inception’ (which defines in the movie as having a dream inside one), I had two, actually. (Audience: Cheh…) Sshh, listen me out…
First is some story. I think it’s similar to The Frog Prince story that we all know, but a little different. Like, this female was telling me she dreamt this story but the guy… was lousier than me? I mean, in attractiveness? Haha, well that’s just a story…
”You see, I woke up in my garden, and I see this frog, and I kissed it, and it became… no it’s not you, it’s-“
The other was too ridiculous I don’t feel like saying. Every time I dream of the story (yeah it didn’t appear once, and it’s only the last that revealed the guy) (Note: It’s with the first parts, like, interchanging scenes, and that above first for the last time), after that is a scene of me entering an elevated apartment, with glass windows and me entering from a flight of steps to an opened door. There was no one in there, and I don’t know why…
But it was only until the last time (I had a LOOOOONG nap guys) that I knew it was MY home, and my family was in there. Dad’s still driving, and Mum and sis were at this beautiful modern abode. But what was REALLY ridiculous was… Mum was pregnant. (Audience: OMG) Yeah. It’s not my sis for sure, as she assisted my Mum to the nearby coffee shop, while I walked ahead of them with my Dad…
Then we sat down, caring for Mum who walked through the street with a kid in her belly, eh… from the looks I say 5 months? (Audience: Wow experienced fella…) Yeah, and we went to find a seat in the “Seafood Restaurant” (yeah 煮炒 for those who duno S’pore), and it seems that the boss is reminding us to take our seats and not stand around… the people arriving suddenly increase and took all the seats, like literally all, occupying all the things on the table…
Well that’s all folks, now that I sound like Looney Tunes, I think I should stop here. (Audience: Eh? After you made a fool of yourself?) Ahem, and it seems that I need revision, and dinner, if you guys don’t mind…
[P.S.: LX asked me whether I’m doing well on ‘A’s, even after seeing my blog. I duno what to say man. Maybe I reply ‘I’m preparing to join you repeating’ later?? Haha nah don’t think so…]