Eh… hi guys? Haha I know I’ve been more distracted in updating my blog than how you get distracted by seeing a wonderful cat on the floor meowing at you. (Haha that’s for cat lovers anyway.) Oh yesh, it’s the end of 2011, so I’ve got some things to say. (Eh Skip 2 para if you Non-Anime)
For non-serious stuff, I thought I should talk about the recent Anime reviews, but I think I’ll cut it short. I ended two anime last week, namely WORKING’!! (with a neutral ending, obviously since this is more comedy than development) and UN-GO (quite a good ending, but yeah unless it’s full season then it’ll get even better). My last episode of Anime of the year is unexpectedly BLEACH (which should have an end next March since it’s rather concluded in last week’s Manga), and my first episode of Anime of 2011 is next Saturday, starting with Shakugan. I don’t think I’ll watch any new Anime, maybe the short ones (haha hint hint), but since I’m getting into NS…
Saying about NS, I think I’ll cut these happenings from time to time, but try not to mention too much lah. I’m actually not enthusiastic about it anyway…
(For Non-Anime People START HERE)
Oh yeah, I told myself I should write some wishes for 2012, so I only thought of three. Well, here goes:
1. I wish to receive my ‘A’ Level Results on coming March 2012.
2. I wish to go to Tekong on 6th March 2012 (haha now you guys know)
3. I wish to lead a good life in NS. (Hopefully)
(Audience: Cheh this is not wishes bah, it’s like “Happenings” bah!!) Haha it may be what’s happening to me, but think carefully I actually hoped for those things to happen successfully. So isn’t it actually a wish list for 2012?
If you guys need songs to start 2012 (or end 2011), I really recommend Rie fu. My heart is at ease when I hear her debut songs, for now that is. Will recommend more songs, and a lot more things at the new Web Reports anyway, which you guys would be directed in 2012. You can still get back here too, if you wish to read anything from this… meaningless talk…
Cya guys then, Happy 2012 ahead. (Haiz) And yeah it’s about an hour to 2012, so enjoy 2011 when you can. When I can. When I can…
[P.S.: Haha okay I’ll get a REAL wish list on the first post of 2012. Also, I shall see if I can get my first chapter of APoL in place…]
[P.P.S.: Should I even say that I’m ill? And people out there were wanting to leave home. Maybe it’ll be different with more people at home, huh… (Audience: What are you insinuating…)]
"More INSIDER information, in small little pieces..." (Size of information may vary over time xD)