I want to go to a place, a place where… I can write my own story. I’m still working (or not?) on the first chapter of APoL, and I wonder if I mentioned this, that APoL is likely gonna be the ‘side project’ for my University Days, if there is any. Well either way, I’ll try to post a section here by this year, so look forward for it…
I want to go to a place, a place where… games are easy-playing. Haha more like I’ve been cheating in GTA IV and Sims 3 until I duno how to play the games liao. Sis is having a good time playing the old Sims 2, and I don’t see any reason she comes to play Sims 3 unless… haiz talking about Sims 3 Showtime… (Audience: Same date as Tekong?) Haiz…
Lastly, I want to go to a place… with someone else. Haha felt like I am walking this lone path, even though meetings with cousins on Christmas and recent ancestral events has already made me feel that NS is… just a walk in the park. Haha maybe I’ll just be worried about heights, the food, the needles… Well I guess that’s all… (Audience: Eh and that is actually all about NS you know…) Eh?
Cya guys then, enjoy this song which gave me this inspiration. Was a Gundam Ending, and if I get to see the animation I think I’ll feel better for this song. It’s “I Wanna Go To A Place…”, YouTube just below:
Wonderful song isn’t it? (Note: Do not listen if taking steroids, Viagra or any other stimulant.)
Just as notice, as I don’t get to watch another Anime episode starting yesterday until next Saturday, I’ll write the Entertainment Report soon. Haha. I wonder when. I have lost track of time, along with my sis perhaps…
