Hi guys, I’m back. Bet you 10 dollars you guys didn’t miss me. (Audience passes 10 bucks) See? *silence* Haiz…
WORKING’!! – The episode was just more of Yamada, and finding her bear Daisy (there’s more next episode), more of Satou and Yachiyo (haha obviously they’re not gonna add the “Romance” genre on this Slice of Life comedy) and what I personally like, Nazuna’s visit to her sisters which surprisingly act less mature than her. Seriously?
BLEACH – Another short episode, and yeah Tsukishima is here. Means we at least get to see some fighting next episode, with Ichigo slashed out of his training ground. Waiting for the Yukio training part though, and likely not coming out next week…
BLEACH Manga – Another… interesting chapter. Obviously Kubo is not gonna emphasise on the action (since he kinda like wasted it mostly on the previous 400+ chapters with the Arrancars) but more of the history as one fella wrote in RC, which really makes me think there are people who understand Kubo’s mind already. Damn, a history lesson next week. Shall I involve myself- (Audience: NO!) Oh.
MythBusters – No episodes liao, but am intending to add on previous episodes for watch starting next week. Downloaded a few episodes at lightning speed (due to Optic Fibre!) and am prepared to watch once a week too, so I got something to write on…
UN-GO – Eh… cliff-hanger? It’s the 2nd-last episode already, and I still don’t get what plot the story’s getting about. God-like actions? Then the hell it’s a mystery show. But then, I hope they give a good conclusion, now like most anime I watch don’t do so. It’s a good show you know, but obviously people give it up thinking that it lacks appeal…
Shana – Epic. If I just talked about the action only 1% of the audience would stay. (Oh only 2% left now huh, haha) The Flame Haze are great thinking about plots, but damn Haborym and his forces came in secretly so it’s not gonna be good. And Shana and her team went in the portal and found Sabrac. Man, even if I’m a Flame Haze I’ll just ask the author to kill me. Haha. (Audience: What about first half?) ?? Oh? You guys don’t know I duno how to talk gossip? (Audience: |||…) I’m just glad they don’t slot in the action and the emotional parts in between, unlike-
That’s all. If you guys don’t mind I’m watching WORKING’!! as soon as I post this. Also, I’m stopping this year’s Song Awards due Wednesday 21st December, so by then I’ll rush through the statistics… and hopefully start early next year due to the… foreseen circumstances that awaits me three months later from now…
Cya guys then, until next time… *speechless* Bye.
"More INSIDER information, in small little pieces..." (Size of information may vary over time xD)